7.11.2008

17 Months Old!!

Let me introduce Josie, The Jumping Bean!

Josie is now 17 months old! Wow! She learned this adorable new skill just yesterday. I was cooking dinner and felt her pulling on my skirt and doing a weird leg bend. It took me a minute, but I figured out what she was doing... Jumping! She was extremely pleased with herself! It's hot and muggy here so I'm not sure what the weekend will bring. We are having a Pasta Party with a bunch of friends tomorrow night so that will be fun! I do know that we want to go pick blueberries at a little farm by our house. Why pay $4 for a little thing of them when we can pay $8 for an entire gallon!?! We also have Andrew all weekend! He leaves on Sunday night for WU which will wrap up his training and he'll be ready for his store! We are pretty excited! I'm planning on finishing up the few different clothes I started sewing for her over a month ago. I also found some awesome patterns to sew some dolls and pretend food out of felt that I'm going to give a try. I'll post pictures as I get my projects completed!

0 comments: