2.14.2012

Disney World - 2012

The kids and I just got back from one of the best vacations ever.

We went to Disney World, ate breakfast with Minnie, Donald, and Goofy, and spent a week soaking up the Ft. Myers Beach sun.

I'll go ahead and warn you that the next couple days will be insanely picture heavy.  I tried to narrow it down but I want to remember everything about this trip.

First up, Disney World.

We woke up early to eat a Disney Breakfast then headed to the park.  February is apparently a great time to go to Disney.  We didn't have to wait long in any lines and the weather was perfect.  Josie was in awe of everything the entire day and even Gabe made it 12 hours without a nap.

My favorite moment was watching Josie twirl with Snow White.  Josie's favorite was "pretty much everything."














Josie was a great age for Disney.

I was worried she may be too young, but everything was so magical to her.  Watching her was awesome.

Gabe had no idea where he was, but he did understand that it was exciting.  And he totally dug the Peter Pan ride.

I can't wait to go back in a couple years when Gabriel is old enough to really get to enjoy all the magic too!

1 comments:

Genn said...

Hi there!
I just saw that you have a food blog too. Looks like you haven't updated it in a while. Amazing ideas and foods you have on there though!!! Do you think you will start it up again?
Glad to hear you liked The Omnivore's Dillema!! It changed me forever too.

Happy V Day to you and yours. :)