1.20.2012

A Quickie

Hey there buddies!

The new design is obviously up and running and I am loving it!

Hannah designed it from top to bottom and put up with my idiosyncrasies without flinching.

A few quick notes for those less technically savvy:

The buttons across the top bar will link you to each of the kids stories, our past foster placements, all of my homeschooling posts, and tracks Gabe's progress with his heart condition.

That's a fast way for you to check out those big parts of our life.

If you can't find what you need there, type whatever it is in my new search box (above my profile pic) or choose from the categories drop down box.

And what I'm really excited about is the new subscribe by email box.  

Now all of my family without a Blogger account can get a pretty little email that links to the post on days that there's something new to check out!

I hope this makes it a little bit easier for you to follow along with me and all my crazies!

It's a big birthday weekend around here for a certain monster face baby!

0 comments: