4.27.2011

What I've Been Wearing

Dear Brother, Thank you for my tripod.  I can now take pictures of myself without holding the camera.

Wednesday - Day @ Home & Church

Cardigan - Target Clearance
Tank - Banana Republic
Shorts - Wally World

I ended up wearing jeans to church, but you get the idea!

Thursday - Shopping Day

Shirt - Target
Shorts - Banana Republic

We had a Fish Death in the family so we had to make an emergency trip to Walmart and by the time we got home all light was gone.  Boo to poor lighting.

Friday - Babysitting @ The House

Teal Tank - Old Navy
Capris - Target

Sunday - EASTER!

Dress - Forever 21
Tan Cardi - Target
Josie's Dress - Simply Southern
(Monogram by my buddy Ashley!)

So there ya go.

Maybe next week I'll figure out how to focus on my face!

11 comments:

Casey said...

I'm here from The Pleated Poppy - absolutely ADORE your Easter dress!! Soo cute!

Barbara said...

The last 2 outfits are by far my favorite! The teal color looks beautiful on you and that dress is too cute!

Daenel T. said...

You and your daughter look too cute. The teal is a lovely color on you.

sandandstarfish said...

Looooove your Easter outfit :)

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

You look so cute! Your daughter is just ADORABLE!!!!!!

Paige said...

You look great...and now you have convinced me that I need a tripod!

:)

Annie @ Wattlebird said...

That floral skirt in the last pic is SO CUTE! Love love love it.

Stacey said...

Too cute!!!

Jodi said...

Oh my goodness I LOVE your Easter outfit! I also bought that cropped sweater at Target - except in gray. Hello $4.98! :)

Anonymous said...

Got that same brown Cardie from Target- clearance $5 :)

Nicole Feliciano said...

The Easter outfit is my fave! You can check out my pick here and link up:

http://www.momtrends.com/2011/05/what-i-wore-wednesday/

You might like the olive sweater!