1.20.2011

Moon Week

We did lots of fun Moon stuff this week!

For actual Preschool work, I printed off the Astronaut Pack from Homeschool Creations.

I cannot express my love enough for these packs.  They cover a ton of skills and are themed so well.  It makes my job super easy!

We did M&M Math.  Which was educational, fun, and yummy!


We've had plenty of Dance Parties.

I'm convinced that Josie should teach my Zumba class.  I'm just as exhausted after jumping around with her as I am after an hour of class at the gym!


We made Moon Rocks.  Basically just flour and water.  It was super sticky and she only played with it for about 5 minutes.

We also made Moon Snacks (crackers with swiss cheese) and did lots of Astronaut Play.

I found a ton of books on the Moon and Astrunauts at the library so we spent a lot of time snuggled on the couch reading too.

As much as I love blogging our school stuff to have a record of it, I can't help but feel a twinge of guilt when I tell her to stop so I can get a picture.

I'm planning on cutting back on school blogging.  If we do something extra cool I will still share it, but for the most part I will be putting down the camera during school time.

2 comments:

kimmer said...

That's such a cool thought...focusing just on the moment and on her learning...but MaeMae will miss the photos. Be sure to continue to capture some of it or I will be sad!

Kelsey said...

Stopping over from your preschool corner link! MN girl here too! But unfortunately on cold days like today, Im still here!! :-)

We did this packet too and I love how easy the set up and organization is for me!

Also feel bad stopping to take pics. Im trying to take less and take more mental pics. They are just so darn cute while learning, thats the fun of homeschooling- watching them learn!