12.12.2009

We're Sharing Clothes Already

Josie found this super soft fleece in my Goodwill pile yesterday and claimed it as hers.

I loved this shirt and would have lived in it if it wasn't a tad too short and a tad too snug.

2009 084

I perfer the word "snug" to way too tight.

I am no longer a size small.

2009 086

It's OK, I've come to grips with it.

So out came the sewing machine and in a matter of about 15 minutes, Josie had a new Ralph Lauren dress.

I cannot believe how easy it was to turn this into a dress.

I just cut off the hood,

2009 095

and used one of her other dresses as an outline for the shape I wanted it to have.

As luck would have it, she needed it the exact length of the shirt so I didn't have to do any hems!

2009 096

Then I cut it out, sewed up the sides, and took the hood in a couple inches before I reattached it.

2009 081

And then the sun went behind a ginormous cloud and as we all know, my flash is ridculous, so here are some dark pictures of Miss Attitude.

2009 097

It is cozy and soft and fits great!

2009 099

0 comments: