11.23.2009

Weekend Wrap Up

This was our last weekend before the Holiday Crazies set in.

I love the holidays and the busyness that comes along with them!

Friday night we had another Girl's Night. We went out for pizza and then to Twilight. I was yummy.

Errr, the pizza was yummy, the movie was good.

2009 006

And our TUB of popcorn was yummy too.

2009 007

We did not utilize the unlimited refills that they so kindly offer with the "tub".

It has been officially decided that Girl's Night is going to be a once a month ritual that I am totally excited about. Personally, I think it's long overdue and after 2 Girl's Nights, I already feel closer to my Girlies.

Saturday was Andrew's birthday.

Between baking 24 cupcakes with the tiniest muffin tin ever invented, I got a ton of sewing done.

I finally made Josie her Thanksgiving Day outfit.

2009 014

I made the skirt too, which I love and plan on putting on her a whole lot this winter.

And Mr. Turkey is still waiting for some button eyes.

2009 013

I also went against my Georgia Bulldog loving families back and made Matalie her Gator dress for when she goes down to Florida next weekend.

2009 015

I also got the three little elves Christmas dresses 98% done. Josie loves hers so much she tried to wear it to bed last night!

And of course, we celebrated this guys 28th year coming to a close. We seriously praying that the 29th year is a whole lot less stressful.

2009 021

I'm planning on finishing up all the dresses for Matalie and Olivia Kate and starting on a few of Josie's Chirstmas gifts today.

Maybe then I can put the sewing machine away until I have to start sewing for Josie's Birthday in January.

Hope you all had a great weekend!

2 comments:

bri said...

Girl ... you are so inspiring. I used to be able to do so many things. NOW I am not sure what happened to all that time and talent but it has not stalked me in a long time... I wouldn't mind if it decided to again.

kimmer said...

Fun, fun, fun!!!! I hope Andrew got our birthday (belated) song! We wish him a very happy birthday and a wonderful year ahead full of all good things!!!