8.17.2009

Meal Plan Monday!

I know, I'm the least consistent person alive.
But with Andrew's new promotion he will be gone at dinner time a couple nights a week so I'm going to be needing some ideas for feeding just two people!
So if I'm out stalking blogs for dinner ideas I thought I'd share what we're planning on eating too!

BREAKFAST
- Cereal with Blueberries
- Steel Cut Oats with Apple Sauce
- Egg and Cheese Pitas
- Apple Cinnamon Muffins
- Crepes with Fruit
- Cereal with Bananas
- Pancakes and Eggs

LUNCH
- Jelly Sandwich
- Tuna on Crackers
- Leftover Fettachine Bake
- Ravioli and Toast
- Mac & Cheese
- Soup and Crackers
- Turkey and Spinach Pinwheels

SNACK
- Goldfish and Apples
- Apples with Peanut Butter
- Grapes and Graham Crackers
- Kiwi and Oatmeal Cookie
- Carrots and Ranch
- Popsicles and Popcorn
- Kiwi and Crackers

DINNER
- Dinner @ Schmaedigs!
- Fettachine Bake with Green Beans
- Ranch Steak and Potatoes with Carrots
- Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes, and Broccoli
- Dinner Out for Amber's Birthday!
- Baked Chicken and Squash
- TBST's (Turkey Bacon, Spinach, and Tomato Sandwiches) with Home fries

0 comments: