1.15.2009

What does a 2 year old need?

This may be a little, well, tacky.
But Josie's birthday is just around the corner and people having been asking me what Miss Priss is wanting for her birthday and this is the easiest way to let you all in on a little secret...

Josie really doesn't need much.

I've been trying to think of what she would ask for if she had any clue what was going on and this is what I came up with...

  • I would love for her to wake up to this little reminder every morning I'm A Child Of God Print (Aaron or Dad might be able to recreate this one)
  • She loves her babies and playing "Mommy" so anything baby would be a big hit
  • We're about to start potty training, so she actually will need some Undies! (Size 2T and Elmo is her fav!)
  • I am so in love with this designer. Josie has the matching skirt, but of course she needs the whole set! Cutest Top In The World and Super Cute Shorts.
  • She might have told me she would like some Funky New Tights or Leg Warmers! But that might be me wanting that for her!
  • She already has a ton of stuff for her kitchen (thanks to Amy buying the billion little food set for her!) so kitchen stuff isn't really needed either.
  • A cruise (Oh, that one is defiantly mine! Sorry!)
  • She loves to do art
  • She loves stickers
  • Or a gift certificate for her to enroll in a toddler gym class at The Kids Spot

We are trying to steer clear of a lot of plastic toys too. And she isn't really into movies. She doesn't seem to have the attention span for that!

And we love the handmade stuff from Esty.com. Especially since the government is trying to put them under.

Of course, gifts are not necessary in order to wish this little ladybug the best for her 2nd birthday! Just knowing you all love her as much as you do is all she really wants anyways!

Be looking for party inviations! They will be going out as soon as I make it through this weekends Baby Shower Extravaganza!

1 comments:

Amber said...

I know you said not to get her anything but I did get her a white wooden highchair for her babies that will match her new table. I think it is so cute! I hope she likes it.

It comes with a little cushion on the highchair that looks a little cheesy but I know you could sew a cute one.