1.18.2015

WIW - 1/18

Another week, another post of me wearing clothes.

This week I added another sponsor in addition to my Target deal.  This post is proudly brought to you by Target AND Starbucks.  Which is probably why I can't afford to buy clothes anywhere else.


A Whole Day With Just Me & Andrew.  
(we went to a movie where they gave us blankets and pillows.  this town is amazing.)

outfit: we all know every part came from target


Frustrating Doctor Appointment ALLLLLL Day

top: tj maxx; jeans: banana republic; shoes: target




Going To Josie's Program At School
This day I caught a glimpse of myself and had to laugh.  So typical.

again, whole thing (starbucks included) from target


Home Day With Gabe - Happy Hour With Mom
I forgot to take a picture, but Gabe caught this one during school.
 
top: old navy; leggings: target
 

Zoo Day With Those Wild Animals

it's just embarassing at this point: all target
oh! except the necklaces!  those are from vintage pearl, etsy, and world market

1 comments:

Michele said...

You always look so cute! Target needs to hire you to advertise for them!!