11.15.2013

WIW

I'm bringing back my What I Wore posts.

I know it's not all that interesting and doesn't have much to do with my normal blog content, but I love looking back at how my outfits have changed over the past couple of years.  It's comical.  Kind of like the compilation of photos we have showing how Andrew's Mom's hair has evolved since the 80's.  I like to think of it as a form of preserving history for my kids to look back on.


Friday - Kid's Christmas Photos & Donut Date with Friends
shirt, leggings, boots - target; scarf & boot socks - jc penney


Saturday - Errands
cardigan - gap; jeans - banana republic; wedges & scarf - target


Sunday - Church & Children's Choir
First Outfit - dress - franchescas; tights, cardigan, purse - target; boots - belk
Second Outfit - cardigan & tank - target; jeans - gap; green shoes - walmart


Monday - Book Club
cardigan - ann taylor loft; scarf, dress, tights - target; boots - belk


Tuesday - Rockettes Date with Josie Girl
cardigan & tights - target; dress - franchescas; boots - belk


Wednesday - Farm Fusion Drop Off & Shopping
flannel shirt - target (men's); leggings, tanks, socks - target; necklaces - premier

1 comments:

kimmer said...

You're so cute!!! Everyday!!!