9.13.2013

Phew!

I don't usually like to toot my own horn, but "toot, toot!"

This week was our first that had our full schedule of activities.  Plus a couple of extras that required some seriously good planning.

Not even sure you'd believe me if I shared all the different directions we've been flying!  Dentist (no cavities for either Pope Baby!), co-op, choir, awanas, ballet.  Dinner at friend's houses, friend's over for dinner, book club, and a hot date in the Target parking lot (when you're this busy, you fit in a date while the kids are at church).  Throw in an action packed school agenda and a baby here 5 out of the 7 days, and you've got my past week.

The week ran like a well oiled machine and I am pretty dang proud of how well it went.

I swear it was just Monday and here we are at Friday already.











Now the week is over and I'm loading up my babies and headed down to Florida to see my Dad.

My to do list for the weekend looks much different then the last week.  Swimming, movies, endless hours of art.  It's gonna be amazing.  I'm feeling all kinds of thankful for the way life is flowing.  An almost perfect balance of busy and slow, work and play.

It's a good life.


0 comments: