2.28.2013

Dinosaur Theme

Don't forget tomorrow is First Day! 
I make stalking easy!  


Click Here For First Day Posts!
We spent a few weeks learning a bit about dinosaurs.

I almost scrapped this theme thinking there was no way Josie would be into it.  She's never mentioned dinosaurs and I wasn't sure I could find enough fun ideas to grab her attention.

I was 100% wrong.

The morning I put out the books and dinosaur toys she was hooked.  

I think we learned more with this theme then we have in any of the others we've done this year.  We learned about fossils, archeologists, some funny dinosaur names, and she even discovered a brand new kind of dinosaur!








2 comments:

Nicole said...

Love the cookie excavation!!

jordyn said...

fun! i love those "How do Dinosaurs.." books -- my students do too!