5.01.2012

BBQ Chicken Roll Ups

Everyone in my house is out of clean clothes and suffering from Attention Overload Letdown.

So here's a quick, crowd pleasing recipe while I come up with something exciting to share.

BBQ Chicken Roll Ups 

Dough (we use dough from Little Nicci's but any dough will do)
BBQ Sauce
1 Chicken Breast (Cooked and Shredded)
Cheddar Cheese

No specific measurements, just use what you think will be best.  I used a lot of sauce, 1/2 a chicken breast, a handful of cheese, and a dough ball the size of my fist.

Let's make dinner.

Roll out your dough.


Slap on the BBQ Sauce, sprinkle with cheese, top with shredded chicken.  Then roll it up tight.


Slice that bad boy into cute little pinwheels.


Toss in the oven for about 12-15 minutes and serve'em up.


Adapted From Pepper Lyn's Awesome Blog

1 comments:

Stacy said...

Thanks! Those look really good, and I have a couple bottles of bbq sauce in my stockpile that I got on sale!