4.13.2012

The Desert

The Babes and I are in my favorite place on Earth.

Scottsdale Arizona.

We flew in at the start of the month and are spending April split between my Mom's and my Aunt Robin's awesome desert houses.

I am missing Andrew like mad, but he will be here in a couple of days for a nice long stay.  We are also getting ready for Andrew's parents to fly in for a few days and wrapping this dream vacation up with a week with Amber and Olivia joining us for a Girl's (plus Gabe) Trip!

We've been having the greatest time ever pretending to be true Scottsdale-ians.  I could stay here forever and be a happy, happy girl.
















It's gonna be a good April.

2 comments:

Lanie Beth Sinclair said...

I'm super jealous! Looks like too much fun!

The Edberg's said...

Your kiddos are so cute! I love the pics, except the one with the goose. Those birds have got to be the most cranky I've ever had to meet!