12.15.2010

What I Wore Wednesday

This week was b-u-s-y.  And I didn't sleep well at all.  So I look progressively more exhausted and out of it.

That's my little disclaimer for the week.  Here's what I wore...

Wednesday - Book Club

Black Scarf - Charlotte Russe
Striped Dress - H&M
Leggings - Target

Thursday - DEEP cleaned my house

Shirt - Victoria's Secret
Soft Pants - Old Navy

Friday - Hair Appointment & Girl's Night Out

Black Cardigan - Target
Green T - Target
Jeans - Target
Boots - Target
Necklace - Target

Yes, I actually went shopping and to my hair appointment like this.  No need to even try to brush my hair when I'm about to pay someone else to do it!

*No picture for Saturday.  I baked cookies at Amber's all day and wore an old sweatshirt and jeans.  You're not missing anything, promise.*

Sunday - Church & Dinner at the Tate's

Ivory Sweater - Target
Teal Turtleneck - Target
Jeans - Gap

This was taken after I took a 45 minute nap and slept so hard I had pillow marks on my face.

Monday - Christmas Shopping

Black Shirt - Old Navy
Tank Top - Ann Taylor Loft
Jeans - Target

Another sleepless night.

Tuesday - UGH!

Sweatshirt - The Buckle
Tank - Target
Leggings - Target

I woke up with grand plans of cleaning my house from top to bottom so that I'd have nothing to do on my Birthday only to find out our pipes had frozen and we had NO water!  I spent the entire day going to wash things only to remember we were waterless.

Tuesday Night - Waffle House Christmas Party

Blue Sweater - Gap
Tank - Target
Skirt - Target

Just as I was about to walk out the door to get ready at Amber's house the water came back on!  I've never been so happy to hear my washing machine start up!  We went to Longhorns and I ate my weight in yumminess!

3 comments:

Susanne said...

cute silver loft tank and love that blue sweater!

Anonymous said...

Love the honesty. Our lives are so crazy these days. Funny that you mentioned getting your hair done. I'm the opposite, I always dress up and wear make up when I get my hair done. That way, I can focus on the hair, and the reality of the cut, rather than blame my lack of make up, or whatever else . . .

Am I making sense? No. : )

Anyway, you look great - tired and all!

kimmer said...

You are so cute...no matter what you put on!
And by the way, just let me know when you're going to let me have my turn with that cute sweatshirt you wore on Tuesday??? It's hard to share our clothes when we live so far apart...Darn it!