12.01.2010

What I Wore Wednesday

While I think my fashion is improving, my photography seems to be slipping.  I'm trying to venture out of automatic and it's been hit or miss.  So I apoligize in advance for the less then awesome quailty.  It was rainy most the week and I dispise my flash.

If anyone wants to buy me a Christmas gift, an external flash would be lovely!

Wednesday - Dessert with friends & a very special restoration meeting.

Brown Shirt - Target
Vest - Limited
Jeans - Gap

*I'll be honest, I spent all day cleaning and this ensemble was thrown together 10 minutes before we had to leave. 
At about 7 PM.

Thursday - Thanksgiving

*I ate too much turkey and fell asleep before I took my picture so this is from a couple weeks back.  Just envision my hair down and curly (since my straightener pooped out on me).

Brown Tank - Old Navy
Green Cardigan - Ann Taylor
Belt - Gap
Jeans - Target
Boots - Herbergers

(Black) Friday!
                Morning - Shopping (DUH!)                               Night - Nutcracker with Josie

          Red Shirt - J.Jill (From my Mom)                                Black Shirt - Old Navy
               Green Tank - Banana Republic                                   Dress - Franchescas
                    Skinny Jeans - Target                                              Leggings - Target
                  Scarf - Charlotte Russe                                               Boots - Uggs
                        Boots - Uggs

Saturday - Sister's Brunch

Green Tank - Banana Republic
Red Cardigan - Ann Taylor Loft
Jeans - Banana Republic

Sunday - Church & Tree Decorating!

White Tank - Target
Brown Shirt - Target
Skinny Jeans - Target
Brown Boots - Target
Scarf - Gift from Sister's Brunch!

Tuesday - Court

Grey Sweater - NY&Co
Black Skirt - Target
Tights - Target
Boots - Target

Boy oh boy did I stress over what to wear to court.  I've always been told to dress up for court but seriously everyone in this county wears jeans and t shirts.  So I didn't want to be too dressy but wanted to dress up.  One emergency trip to Target solved my issues.  And PJ's were thrown on as soon as the emotionally draining hearing was over.

*I know my regulars could care less about what I wore and want the details of what happened.  I promise to update you this afternoon.  I'm still formulating my thoughts on everything.*

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute as always!

Unknown said...

Loving the new festive header, your little ones are so beautiful. You look lovely and I am loving your date night outfit. Have a great week. ax

Paige said...

LOVE the scarves!!! You look great and if that is what you look like in 10 minutes after cleaning all day then I totally salute you. :)

Paige

Sweet Patience said...

I love the outfits and the idea of posting what you wore on throughout the week.
Give yourself some credit, your photos look awesome and I would not have thought you were on auto all of the time!
Many of your photo's look like you are using manual! I am learning to come off automatic as well.
What are you shooting with? I also have an external flash and it has helped a lot.

Donovan Doins said...

OK, I do love the outfits, but I am curious over court.

It so brings back memories of my own court anxieties.


This I know, God is good.

Melissa said...

I've never commented before, but am anxiously waiting the court update! As a former foster parent and adoptive parent of a precious little girl (who actually looks alot like Josie) I've been following your journey and praying for the best outcome for your little one. Court days and visit days were always SO stressful. It is certainly a rollercoaster, but I wouldn't trade the ride for anything.