12.31.2010

2010 In Pictures

 JANUARY


FEBRUARY


 MARCH


APRIL


MAY


BEGINNING OF JUNE


END OF JUNE


JULY


 AUGUST



SEPTEMBER


OCTOBER



NOVEMBER


DECEMBER


And just like that, another year gone.

I have to say, Gabe's biggest change was between September and October!  Where did my baby go?!?!

And for Josie?  It's a tie between March, April, and May.

Either way, she's looking very much like a little girl these days.

2010 was good to us, but I'm thinking 2011 will be even better.  I have a lot to be grateful for.

I'm not making any New Year's Resolutions this year, but I am going to do monthly goals and try to check each one off.  I think that's more managable.

I'm off to my Sister Wife's house to ring in the New Year (or more likely, ring in the 10 o'clock hour since I'm a wimp!)

See you all next year!

0 comments: