10.27.2010

What I Wore Wednesday

I meant to say last week that I'm joining up with The Pleated Poppy's What I Wore Wednesday Party.

I'm doing it for the same reason she started it, motivation to get out of my PJ's!

I've gotten better about getting ready at least before Andrew gets home, but this may help me do it a little earlier!

Wednesday - Church

Top - Target
Jeans - Ann Taylor Loft

(Notice the weird pokey outs where the buttons are?  I got these jeans for $10.  I love them.  Only problem is they are about 2 sizes too small.  So I enlist the Pregnant Lady Trick - rubberband them together.  This was taken when I got home from church and needed to be able to breathe!)

Thursday - Little School

                            Freezing (AM)                                                     Sweating (PM)
                         White Top - H&M                                             Grey Top - Old Navy
                     Blue Sweatshirt - Target                                               Jeans - Gap
                             Jeans - Gap

Friday Night - Date Night
(Amy made me confess I did wear my PJ's until 5PM when I had to get ready for my Hot Date.  Why dirty 2 outfits?  That was my justification!)

Dress - JCPenney
Belt - Urban Outfitters
Tights - Target
Boots - Stolen from Amy
Cutest Little Girl Ever - Clearance Rack!

Saturday - Festival Hopping & Dinner With The Besties

White Tank - Target
Striped Cardigan - Target
Leggings - (you guessed it) Target

 
Sunday

                        Bishop Appreciation Service                                     Scarecrow Celebration
                              Dress - Franchescas                                               Shrug - Forever 21
                           Belt - My Mom's Closet                                            Brown Tank - Gap
                                                                                                                  Jeans - Gap

Monday - Whole Foods and Free Day

Teal Turtleneck - Target
Jeans - Banana Republic
Belt - Urban Outfitters

This was also the day that Andrew broke our cardinal rule of waiting until a phase has past before declaring his dislike for it.  Turns out he hates the bangs.  So I did him a favor and pulled them back and promised to start growing them out!  The things I do for him.

Tuesday - Dr Appointments

White Ruffle Shirt - NY&Co.
Grey Cardigan - Target
Bleach Stains - My Own Stupidity
Jeans - Banana Republic

Tuesday Shoes - Gap
And I love them!

8 comments:

amber said...

Love the striped sweater and those shoes are soooo cute!

Unknown said...

Your family is beautiful and you look amazing in those dresses. I too am a big pj wearer and getting dressed to go out is just sensible. Have a good week. Amberx

Anonymous said...

Cute!

Paige said...

I have to admit that I love you bangs (Sorry Hubs!) but seriously they are adorable and oh so stylish on you! You're dresses are amazinggg!

Unknown said...

And I was thinking...hmmm...I like her better with bangs. :) I too love those shoes! Cute!

Elizabeth said...

LOVE all your outfit picks! So trendy! :)

Kameron said...

I'm on the fence about cutting those same bangs. Do they bug you on your face like that?? Decisions, decisions. I love the dresses and those shoes! Thanks for the scoop on where you got them all. I don't think I've been to JC Pennys in years. I might have to go by now!

kimmer said...

You look maurv-a-luss darling!!! I do love your bangs...maybe they are just too long? You are beautiful no matter what you wear or how your bangs are "coiffed" (French for hair-do). Good thing nobody sees what I've worn over the last few days...same every single day! My uniform...boring!