3.14.2010

What We've Been Up To

I feel like I'm getting way behind in posting about all the amazing fun we are having out here in Arizona.

Everyday we are doing new things and making memories that I wish I could share.

I know I am going to be seriously sad when all this family time ends at the end of the week so I've forbidden myself from thinking about it. So for now I'm just soaking up every second for all that it's worth.

Here is an abbreviated version of what we've been up to:

We spent some time in Old Town. We even got to visit the oldest Montessory in the state.

IMG_7885
We've had more then our fair share of ice cream.
IMG_7890
IMG_7896
Andrew took me on a date. We went to Culinary Dropout and had an amazing dinner and then went to see Alice In Wonderland. It wasn't awful, but I didn't love it. But Andrew bought me my new favorite shirt so the night was a total success!

IMG_7902.
We spent Saturday morning at the Farmers Market and had a great time. We did eat more ice cream, but neglected to try the "I love bacon" flavor.
IMG_7910
IMG_7906
IMG_7914
IMG_7930
My Aunt Robbin's grandsons are in town for a couple weeks so Josie has had lots of fun playing with them!
IMG_7942
IMG_7960
And last night, Andrew and Josie whipped up a Southern Style Dinner for everyone. We all met over at my Grandpa's house and spent the night laughing and eating!
IMG_7952
IMG_7962
IMG_7971
The ducks are also happy to see that Josie is back on the scene!
IMG_7981
IMG_7996
IMG_8003
Mae Mae and Josie working off those Hot Dogs and Donuts!
IMG_8011
Tomorrow we are headed to the Zoo. Other then that we plan to spend as much time as possible at the pool!

0 comments: