2.02.2010

Our Art Gallery

I've got another art project for you!

I'm learning that teaching Josie and keeping her occupied is not nearly as expensive as I thought it was going to be.

This is another activity that kept us busy, taught us about colors, and didn't cost a dime.

Unless you count the cost of the toilet paper, but that commodity had already been used up!

Here's what you need:

2009 281

I let Josie paint the rolls before nap and then let them dry while she slept.

I love naptime.

If I would have been thinking I would have made sure she painted the inside.

After they dried I cut in about 2 inches on each side all the way around and bent the flaps back.

2009 295

I cut out 2 stems and 4 leaves and had Josie glue them on.

Note to self: two year olds do not have the discernment to know how much glue is too much glue!

2009 297

And there you have it!

2009 296

We needed a place to display our art for Daddy to see when he gets home from work so I rigged this bad boy up.

2009 298

I actually really like it!

2009 301

-Papa Moose and GiGi: We did this craft right before we wrote out your Valentine which should help explain Josie's strange comment about loving toilet paper!

1 comments:

kimmer said...

Oh, thank you for explaining!!! We really couldn't figure out why she was telling us that she loves t. paper!!! But we got a big laugh out of it anyway! We Love our valentines very much!!! Thank you, Josie!