2.23.2010

Fishes

a5

My friend Alicia found an awesome deal for the Georgia Aquarium that was just to good to pass up. So we loaded up the cars and headed to "The Big City" (as Luke would say!).

a6

The kids were so good and we had a blast.

a8

a7

a10

I kept trying to get Josie to turn around so I could get a picture of her with the fish, but she was way to interested in the fish!

a9

The Jellys were a crowd favorite.

a13

There is just something so peaceful about watching all the fish at the Aquarium. Plus they play that Titanic music that lulls you to Nirvana.

a12

a11

a15

These little guys make me laugh.

a14

a4

a3

Some of us (not me) were even brave enough to do some Stingray petting!

a

a16

Miss Olivia was there too!

a2

If you want in on the deal just click this link.

GEORGIA AQUARIUM

It's called Mommy and Me, but any adult can go with kids. It's $25 for an adult and up to 4 kids and that includes parking! It's usually really pricey so this is perfect for families! You have to buy the tickets by the end of this month, but you have all year to use them.

1 comments:

Kameron said...

I love the picture of the kids in silhouette with the jellies!