10.07.2009

One Pretty Pumpkin

IMG_6545

I have been in a bit of a blogging slump lately and just haven't known what to talk about.
I wasn't sure what the problem was until I looked at my dining room table and saw about 4 unfinished sewing projects.

I don't function well with unfinished business laying around.

So I made it a point to wrap them all up.

I still don't feel like I have much to talk about, but I do have super cute dresses to show you!

IMG_6548

This one is for Josie's many trips to the pumpkin patch this year.
And I hopefully made it big enough to be a shirt for her to wear to the pumpkin patch next year!

IMG_6551

We will be in Minnesota at Halloween so I had to do some leggings to keep my little pumpkin from getting frost bite.

I'm sure my family will not second this motion, but I'm putting in a request for some light snow.

IMG_6552

I love the way this one turned out!

I had to sew the mouth, nose, and button eyes on by hand.

Good thing I had Grey to keep me occupied!

IMG_6554

And I was happy as a Jack O Lantern when I found the pumpkin clip I made her last year matched just perfect!

IMG_6553

Now all I need to do is make time to actually go to the pumpkin patch!

4 comments:

bri said...

SUCH an amazing outfit! TOO CUTE!!!!

I am SO looking forward to going to the pumpkin patch this year! I have never been and I think it will be fun to take Bear and get bucket loads of fun pictures of him and "miley bird" with pumpkins! :) Can't wait to see pics from it...

Kameron said...

That turned out so cute!! Next time if you don't want to do hand sewing, you can cut the eyes, nose and mouth out of the applique since the background fabric was the one you used anyway and it will just show through and save you some effort! I have been iin a blogging slump too, but have almost been too busy to notice!

Crystal Oh said...

That is adorable! Can't wait to see pumpkin patch pictures!

Jen said...

CUTE!!! She looks adorable. You did a great job on the outfit! Have fun at the pumpkin patch :)

Jen