10.15.2009

Josie's Greats

Monday night we had some very special visitors!

My Grandparents were on thier way from the Snowy In Ocotber Frozen Tundra down to Snowbird Land and they timed their drive just right for a sleepover in Atlanta!

2009 195

Josie was kind of confused when they got there since I'd been telling her all day that Grandma and Grandpa were coming.

I forgot to mention it was my Grandma and Grandpa, not hers!

Great Grandma and Grandpa was a little bit of a mouthful for her sweet southern/northern vocabulary, so she dubbed them her Greats.

She got over it not being "Bampa and Gamma" and taught them how to make biscuits.

2009 191

Then Grandpa taught her how a true Minnesotan makes them!

Once a teacher, always a teacher!

2009 192

And then Josie caught my Grandma up on all the happenings around the playgroup circuit!

2009 193

I'm sure listening to all that chatter wore my poor Grandma out!

We loved having them drive through and spend the night! Can't wait to see them in the Spring on their way back to Minnesota!

0 comments: