9.01.2009

Here Comes Fall!

I have been anxiously waiting for September 1st to get here.
I love, love, love the Fall.

Summer days are nice, but the Fall, the Fall is "gorgeous!"

So when my Blackberry when off this morning alerting me that the day I'd been waiting for was here, I jumped out of bed and started taking out the Fall decorations!

My heart went pitter patter when I unwrapped the Fall candles. There is no better smell then apple and cinnamon and vanilla!
I decided to wait to put out the Halloween stuff until October.
For now it's just all things pumpkin and Fall colors!Add all those smells to the fact that it was cool enough to put Josie in sweatpants and open all the windows in the house, and you have one happy lady!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Jen said...

I get excited every year at September 01! Fall and winter are my favorite seasons. Pumpkin spice lattes, falling leaves, jack-o-lanterns and candy corn. The smell of wood smoke and fresh baked bread. Throw open wide those windows and let fall in!

Jen

leah @maritalbless said...

Hi Mama! I'm glad to have you read and will definitely be checking out your blog as well! What a precious little girl Josie is!

In re: to your question, I use flickr to host my pictures. Under every picture is it's html code {not to be confused with it's direct link}. I copy and paste this code into my blogger post on the "edit html" side as opposed to the compose tab. I think delete the height information, leaving only the width at "550" which is the width of my blog content area.

I'm terrrrrrrible at explaining things, so here is another blogger who probably explains it much better!

http://goodfoodgoodfriendsgoodlife.blogspot.com/2009/02/how-to-make-your-pictures-large.html