8.27.2009

Dinner For Two

I had the most amazing date last night.
It wasn't with Andrew, but I am pretty sure he will be OK with it.
I had planned to cook something nice and simple for my wee little bit and myself since Andrew was working late, but when this offer came up it was just too good to turn down.

I walked in to find that my date had prepared my favorite foods:

And the presentation was straight out of a Martha Stewart magazine:
Chips and cheese for appetizers:
And doughnuts for dessert:The meal was even served by candle light:I can't wait for our next date!
This little girls imagination makes my whole day brighter!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Amber said...

too sweet!:)

Kameron said...

That is so fun. I love her play kitchen! I can't wait to get one for my girl...when she's big enough you know! :o)