7.27.2009

Choo Choo Julian's Two!

Sweet Little "Julie" just turned two!

He had an awesome Choo Choo Pool Party on Saturday. It was hot, hot, hot out and silly me didn't bring my swimsuit, but Josie got to splish splash a bit and we all had a great time. Aaron and Sheena are in the process of expanding their deck. Since it wasn't done yet they decided to put a ton of sand in the area for the kids to have a big beach to play in! It was great.Josie couldn't figure out the sprinkler!I fully realize that I take way too many pictures of my daughter. I probably should get more of the actual Birthday Boy! Opps! Pearl was flying on a buddy pass and couldn't get out on Friday so I headed back to the airport and brought her back for a few more days. Poor thing got drug to all kinds of parties in 100 degree heat!
CAKE TIME!

Little Julian is growing into such a sweet little man. I am so happy that Josie gets to grow up with him!

Happy Birthday Julian! We love you!

0 comments: