9.18.2008

Best Dessert Atlanta

Tonight we get to go to this mansion estate in Buckhead for a charity event that benefits Faith Hope Adoptions. They are the ministry that helped us through every step of Josie's adoption. If it hadn't been for them, I don't know where Josie would be. I owe my beautiful family to these wonderful women. I am SO excited for the event. All the top chefs of Atlanta will be there making yummy desserts for us to taste! I better find a stretchy dress to wear!

YUM!!
Josie has had a nasty cold and a high fever for the past couple days. I finally gave in and took her to the doctor yesterday and it turns out she has an ear infection. Poor baby. We started the antibiotics last night and she is already bouncing back to her normal self. Amy's mom is currently spoiling her rotten and she got 2 suckers at the doctor yesterday so I'm pretty sure she is liking the whole sick thing.
I'll post pictures from the event as soon as I come down from my sugar high!
If you are interested in supporting this ministry or just learning more about it, please visit them at http://www.faithhopeadoption.org/. Maybe your family needs a little Josie too!

0 comments: