6.02.2008

Birthday Parties Everywhere!

Josie has had a million birthday parties already this summer. This weekend was Bryant and Kyleigh's turn.
We had a blast at Bryant's party. We went over about 5 hours before the party started to help out and go swimming. Josie sported her new dress that I made all by myself! (Well, Darlene was there to talk me through which part to sew first) It turned out so cute! I am going to make the next one a little more narrow. She's so little! Here she is modeling the new attire. She doesn't have any little girl friends that are her age so she spends a lot of time with the boys. She tends to be a little bit of a bully when it comes to sharing. She made one little boy cry about 3 times! At least we don't have to worry about her dating anytime soon!
This was her first pool experience and she did better then I thought she would. She clung to me for dear life the entire time, but she did bend over to splash a few times. She thought the noodle was really funny, as long as I didn't try to put her on it!
This is what happened when I tried to dip her a little further in the water. She did not think it was a good idea.
We are leaving for my dad's house this week so she will be getting lots of pool time in. We're going to the beach while we're down there too.On Sunday it was Kyleigh's 2nd Birthday Party!
It was at an awesome park that was pretty close to our house. I didn't even know it was back there! Josie is way to little to really play on the equipment there, but in a year or two I think we will be there a lot!Josie loves to wear any kind of jewelry...and play with cars and tractors! She's a well rounded little girl!She wasn't sure if she wanted to go play with the other kids, so she stuck pretty close to me. She did have fun watching them and saying, "uh oh" anytime one of the balloons popped!

0 comments: