4.14.2008

Bruiser

It's hard to see, but Josie has her first bruise. It's in the middle of her cheek by her lip. Poor thing did a face plant into her activity table on Friday night. She's a trooper though and got right back up. Last weekend we had our first blood incident when she feel face first onto her little school bus and busted her lip. This walking stuff is dangerous business!
And now for how we spent our weekend...In the car. At least that's what it felt like. Josie and I attempted to go to Whole Foods by ourselves on Saturday. It only took us 2 hours to get there! I was so lost! Luckily Miss Josie slept most of the time. I've never been so happy to see that grocery store in my life! I defiantly took notes so I would know how to get there next weekend.
Then it was so pretty out yesterday we decided to load up and drive up to Lenox. It was so pretty. I love looking at those huge houses in the spring. Someday I will landscape my yard!
Today is back to work. Josie is at her Nana's and I'm sure she'll keep Darlene on her toes all day! My mom and Aunt will be here on Wednesday to stay a couple of days. I can't wait to see them. It's been a rough month and some family time will do me some good.
We are on the countdown to the Mother's Day Tea Party in Minnesota too! My first Mother's Day as a mom! I've waited my whole life for this Mother's Day! Now to find Josie a huge puffy dress and gloves for the occasion.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Thanks for the comment. I love reading your blogs. You guys all look so great. We miss you!!

Melanie said...

Oh and have fun on your first mother's day. Girl it's an awesome feeling.