1.04.2008

She's Mobile!

Yup, Josie FINALLY started crawling yesterday! I was standing at her dresser and she was on the other side of the room when all the sudden I looked down and there she was, smiling up at me! We spent much of the evening going from one side of the room to the other laughing. Her diaper butt never looked cuter! I don't think I've ever been so proud of anyone in my life! She was pretty excited about it as well. So I guess now it's time to seriously baby proof the house.
Missy and I are taking Josie to my dad's tonight for the weekend. She has to pick up her little ladies from their dad in North Florida so we figured we might as well make a weekend of it. I better call and tell him to put up the breakables!
I was too excited to take a picture, but I'll take some this weekend and try to get Andrew to do a video to post.

0 comments: