1.21.2008

Another Snow Day!

It snowed again! This has been some crazy weather for Georgia! It started snowing again on Saturday around noon and snowed for most of the afternoon. It was fun to take Josie out in it. Well, fun for us, she was not so pleased with the cold weather! My goal for next year is to find her a coat that is warm but will let her put her arms down! Poor kid.
I couldn't get her little thumbs to go in the thumb hole of her mitten so she couldn't hold the snow! Opps.Sydney got Sara good with a snowball! It was pretty funny.In my mind, there is only one thing to do on a cold, snowy day...Snuggle up in your PJ's with your favorite people! I love these two people more then I thought possible. I don't think my life could be any better then it is right now. Well, it could be a little warmer outside! If I wanted to wear a jacket I'd move back to Minnesota.

0 comments: