12.21.2011

Center of Puppetry Arts

I've lived in Atlanta for almost 11 years now and there are still a ton of fun places in the city that I've never been to.


I've talked about taking Josie a bunch of times but thought it would probably be kind of lame.

I mean, come on, how cool could puppets be?!?!

I was SO wrong!

We went for the Rudolf Puppet Workshop and Puppet Show and it was by far the best field trip we've done.

The museum is in a cool old building, the workshop was led by an energetic puppeteer, and the puppet show was over an hour long and held all the kids interest the whole time.

Even Gabriel and there are few things that he will sit still through.

The kids made shadow puppets in the workshop.  






There's Josie in her Twinkle Toe Light Up Shoes and Glitter Dress circa 1989.


I was a good girl and followed the No Pictures Rule while we were in the show.

If you live near Atlanta, I highly recommend visiting The Center of Puppetry Arts.  We are already making plans to go back!

0 comments: