5.20.2015

Pen To Paper

Or Fingers To Keyboard I guess is more accurate.

I didn't plan to stop blogging.

This little space on the interwebs is my own personal therapy couch.  My all time favorite quote (or at least one of the many) is, "I write because I don't know what I think until I read what I wrote."

Which is exactly what I did on today.

What started off as a productive day took a serious turn for No Man's Land when I opened up my blog to check a date of some past event.  Before I knew it I was 4 months in, reading my life, feeling the feels.

Wow.

What a year it's been.

It's no wonder I had to stop writing.  Turns out, sometimes I don't want to know what I think.

But I can't call the hours I spent reading Journey To Josie wasted time because it sparked a deep flame in me to start writing again.  Looking back and seeing my babies faces, reading about the evolution of Andrew and my relationship, remembering what it felt like to live in Georgia, well, I don't want to miss that feeling when I look back at this year.

So here I am.

Fingers to keyboard.  Just in time to document our first full Desert Summer.

Get ready folks, there's sure to be lots of mentions of the temperature.

(let's catch up on what we've missed over the last couple of months...) 


















crafting, climbing, digging, dieting, eating, swimming, 
mother's day-ing, heart checking, chip over buying, 
dating, storm watching, rain dancing
loving.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Every time I think I am wasting time blogging and that no one really reads it, I read through old posts and realize the treasure it is. I might not have a paper journal or scapbook but I have an online journal that shows where we have been and where we are going. Glad you are going to continue.