8.12.2014

Mother Goose Time - Beach Wrap Up

I'm still over the top in love with Mother Goose Time.  

I can't even begin to tell y'all how perfect it was for a family that was living out of boxes with half their furniture sold.  I could still pull out a bag and teach Gabe as if our living arrangement was totally normal.

I just got a sneak peek at what the new curriculum boxes include and it's going to be an amazing year.  I can't wait to share with you all of the cool things that come in each month's box!  They really went above and beyond.

We wrapped up our beach themed box just before we left Georgia.

Here's a peek at some of the fun we had.







 


We are taking August off of preschool and will start in September with Gabe's newest Mother Goose Time box theme, My Amazing Body.  


0 comments: