8.20.2013

Minnesota Nice

The kids and I just got home from a ten day stay in Minnesota.

I'm hard pressed to think of a single thing better than August in Minnesota.  The only thing that would have made it better is if we'd been able to hit the State Fair for some Sweet Martha's cookies.  The weather was a perfect 75 with a light breeze.

We spent most of the trip outside and the kids got to spend a ton of time with their cousins.  It's fun to watch them all play together even if it does make me hate the miles between us even more.

Gabe was a bit of a shyster this trip.  He has developed a strong opinion about just about everything and was not shy about letting us know what it was.  Lucky for him, he followed most his meltdowns with an episode of being hilarious, so he was quickly forgiven of all his trespasses.  That child is going to be the end of me I just know it.

I won't assault you with all the pictures I took, but here are a few of my favorites.  Thank you Minnesota for always being just what I expect you to be.

(and thank you to Mom and Bill for housing us and feeding us and not judging me based on my children's slightly undisciplined behavior!)

















5 comments:

The mom of 4 monkeys! said...

Omgoodness I LOVE the picture of Gabe and the baby on the couch!!! Can you say AWESOME CANVAS PRINT????

Cunz Family said...

Ralph looks just like Aaron. Looks like you had a great trip!

Cunz Family said...

Ralph looks just like Aaron. Looks like you had a great trip!

kimmer said...

We loved every minute together! Looking at the pictures I'm thinking...no wonder I was feeling a bit tired! We had so much fun!!! Love you All!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun trip
Bspector@rogers.blackberry.net