9.30.2012

First Day Reminder!


Not much going on around here this weekend.

I'm just popping in to remind you all that tomorrow is First Day!

Last month we had 26 lovely ladies link up.  I can't tell you how much I love peeking into your days.  That sounds kind of creepy, but it's true.

If you link up, try to visit a few different blogs and leave them some love.  We all want to know that our days are as awesome as we think they are, am I right?

So charge up your cameras and get creative capturing your life.  Keep spreading the word and I'll see you back here Monday morning!

Psst - First Day is an easy way to remember life like it is.  On normal days.  If you want to join us, just take pictures all day on the 1st of the month and load them into a post.  Then come back here on the 2nd to link your post.  Click HERE for more info.

1 comments:

BumbersBumblings said...

Okay, I may try this time!!