3.27.2012

The Grateful Girl's Look Book

There are a lot of women in my life that inspire me to be better.

They mentor me without even trying to, teach me to be bold and take a chance on the things that are important to me.

Some of them have been in my life since my very first breath and others are new to my Hall of Fame.

Lanie Beth is one of the latter.


I've known of her for a long time.  

She's married to one of my husband's childhood friends.  But she's just recently become a friend.

Not only is she drop dead gorgeous, but she's honest, she loves the Lord, and is a master encourager.

And she's smack full of passion.

I found my calling in shining light on Foster Care and she has found her's in exposing the Sex Slave industry for the tragedy that it is.

Girlfriend is doing unreal things to make a difference.  You should follow her blog to follow the amazing adventure they are about to launch off on.

Lanie Beth recently combined two of her favorite things, teaching women to love who they are and raising money to end human trafficking.

She has compiled a Spring Look Book that shows 10 awesome fashion trends that are easy for normal women to pull off.  I got my copy last week and was able to recreate half of the looks using what I already owned but had never thought to put together.  


It's awesome!

She's selling the online Look Book for $8.  Part of ever purchase is going back to a non-profit called As Our Own to help bring an end to human trafficking.

Think of the difference we can make if we all pull together!

If you'd like to help support Lanie Beth's mission, click HERE.

And here's a little tease of what you'll find in your copy:





0 comments: