7.27.2011

WIWW

I finally got dressed enough days to warrant a What I Wore Wednesday Post!

This month has been so busy that I've actually only gotten in a few pool days.  I'm hoping August brings back my golden tan that has all but left me.

Family Date Night

Navy Dress - Gap
Brown Belt - Franchescas
Diaper Bag - Coach

Navy and Brown, my newest favorite


White T - Gap
Jean Shorts - Ann Taylor Loft

Amy is running a new featured Mattie Fran product every week now.  She can customize anything so go check her out!


Dress - Franchescas


White Tank - Target
Black Shorts - Banana Republic
Scarf - Local Boutique

More Days Then I Should Admit

I learned how to do a Fishtail Braid and I LOVE IT!  Not sure Andrew loves it quite as much but it's perfect for hot days when I want to look like I put some effort it.  It's this or the totally messy bun so this is good!

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy

3 comments:

Heidi said...

you are so pretty :) I am inspired to actually get dressed more often...These nursing tanks and yoga pants aren't making the fashion cut.

Kameron said...

I love how a simple scarf can dress up a tank and shorts! So cute!

Crystal Oh said...

Love the navy & brown! Oh and the fishtail braid! I hope it's still in style when my hair finally grows out!!