11.29.2010

Witching Hour Savior

If you have a child under the age of 3 I'm sure you're well aware of what the Witching Hour is.

Usually as soon as I start to get dinner ready my children lose it at the same time.

Craziness pursues.

So I came up with a plan.  


Not only did my solution make dinner prep SO much better, it also got rid of the nasty kick marks and spilled food that ended up on that wall.

Chalkboard Paint to the rescue!


I was a little concerned the dust would drive my OCD self straight up the wall, but the quiet is well worth the extra dusting.

Seriously, she didn't even notice me taking her picture.





Now if I could just find something to entertain Big Fat Baby...

1 comments:

Amanda Lynn said...

Cute idea!

Cheerios and Gerber puffs work fabulous for my nine month during that time. He still eats his dinner like a pro!