10.08.2010

We Made It

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a tad bit nervous about flying for 2 hours with a crazy 3 year old and a teething 8 month old by myself. 

All that praying I did the night before must have paid off since this is how the kids spent the majority of the flight:


We had the whole row to ourselves and it was amazing.  Both kids were perfect and slept for about an hour.  I even got to read!

We are here for the weekend for Papa Moose's Pumpkin Party.  It's going to be a short trip, but we are going to pack as much in as we can. 

We have already done a ton of fun things in our first 24 hours. 

We've had some Cousin Time. 


We've made Marshmellow Pops for the party.


And we've gone on a Nature Walk.  The scenery is Full Fledge Fall, but don't let the sweater dress fool you, it was 80 today.  Which is only slightly ironic. 

Last year I packed her tee shirts and it snowed.  This year I packed all sweaters and it's 80.  Go figure.


We are having a blast.  Tomorrow is the big party and we all can't wait!

1 comments:

Mrs. M said...

Enjoy your wonderful Fall weekend.
It's Thanksgiving here so it's full swing autumn goodness!
LOVE the last shot! Super action.