9.21.2010

Frozen Yogurt Wraps

I'm doing my Civic Duty this week, so here is some preloaded goodness so you don't miss me too much!


Ok Ladies, it doesn't get much easier then this.

I have a super picky, doesn't ever wanna eat breakfast daughter.  So when she decides she is finally ready to nibble on something at 11 AM, I need something quick and healthy that won't throw her off for the rest of the days meals.

When I found these Frozen Yogurt Wraps over at Tidy Mom, I knew they'd be perfect.  Of course, Josie pulled hers apart and ate it in sections, but she ate it so I count that as a win.

All you need is wraps, butter, yogurt, berries, and cinnamon and sugar.

Spread one side of your tortilla with butter and sprinkle on cinnamon and sugar.  Flip it over and add some yogurt and berries.  Wrap it up and freeze them on cookie sheets for a couple hours.  Then just slice them in half and throw them in the freezer for a quick breakfast or snack!

0 comments: