8.02.2010

Meal Plan Monday

Last month I was preoccupied with my newest little man and neglected to plan our our meals.

Results?

Our grocery bill doubled, we ate out a ton, and I'm sure our energy bill went up from all the time I spent in front of the open fridge trying to figure out what the heck I could make with ground beef, musturd, and eggs!

Needless to say, we are going back to our meal planning.

And to keep myself accountable, and because I love getting meal ideas from blogs, I'm going to join in with Meal Plan Mondays again.

So here's our plan for this week!

Breakfast:
Oatmeal, French Toast, Yogurt Parfaits

Lunch:
Sandwiches, Ravioli, Nuggets, Pizza Wheels

Dinners:
Monday: Darlene's Home Cooking
Tuesday: Stuffed Shells, Garlic Bread, Salad
Wednesday: Hot Dog Wraps, Sweet Potato Fries
Thursday: Taco Night at the Mabrey's
Friday: Cajun Chicken Pasta, Salad
Saturday: Sloppy Joes, Fries
Sunday: Chicken Pot Pie, Salad

1 comments:

Kameron said...

I try to make a meal plan most weeks, but I think it would be good too if I posted it. That way I wouldn't repeat things so much! Oh, have you tried Pioneer woman's recipe for sloppy Joe's? They are the best I've ever had!