12.25.2009

Christmas Eve

While I'm sure most of you are about sick of reading everyone's Christmas posts, I'm still writing ours.

My Mama would be mad if I neglected to show her the Little Miss in her "Pwincess Dwess!"

2009 447

Josie is already over my new camera!

2009 450

And I am still trying to figure out how to take OK pictures at night.

I finally downloaded the manual so I am reading up as much as possible!

A Waffle Wife's Christmas has the potential of being pretty lonely, so last year I decided that we would just tag right along with The Benefield's wherever they decided to go.

Our church had Christmas Service on Wednesday so we went to Amy's Mom's church and then headed to their house for Chicken Gumbo and Cajun Sandwiches.

2009 451

It was delish.

2009 453

We spent a whole lot of time trying to get a good picture of the girls in their dresses.

This was the best one we got:

2009 462

Not very impressive.

And Luke was at his Daddy's house so don't think we left him out!

2009 469

Hmmm, I wonder if Pappie sneaking Matalie cookies has anything to do with her fitting into a 24 month dress at 9 months old?!?!

2009 471

2009 473

Grammie and Pappie have always treated me and Josie as if we are a part of the family.

Words can't express how much that means to me.

2009 474

And Amers, she pretty much carried me through this past year.

She's a keeper.

2009 481

And while we didn't get any snow, the weather outside was indeed frightful!

It required boots.

2009 504

0 comments: