7.17.2009

A House Full of Suttons

Earlier this week I kept all 3 of the Sutton kiddos.
I've heard that after you have two kids around the house, you don't even notice when more are around and that was totally true.
Harleigh is the sweetest little girl in the World.
Even if she did make me feel like an idiot when I couldn't put the Hello Kitty puzzle together! See? I got it...eventually!
I was nervous about how to entertain kids that don't poop in their pants but I think I did an OK job.
We did lots of art:

And only fought over a few crayons. And we spent the majority of the days outside.The only thing Harleigh and Caleb fought over was who got to take care of Josie.Poor JP was just old news!
Then we made Oatmeal Raisin Chocolate Chip cookies:Caleb was really excited!
On the last day they were here, Amy and I got super brave.
We took 5 kids ages 6, 5, 4, 3, and 2 to the movies!

And then they went home and I passed out from exhaustion!

1 comments:

Betsy said...

Looks like a great time. You could just fill your house with kiddos!