10.21.2008

Zoo Atlanta!

Amy, Scott, Renee, and I took the midgets to the zoo on Saturday. The weather was absolutely perfect and we had a great time!
Against my better judgement, we went to the petting zoo area. Personally, I find few things more disgusting then random farm animals standing around pooping and then letting your children touch them and run through said poop. But after I got over the germ side of it, the kids really did like it. It was amusing to look at the goats and pigs. They were most defiantly doped up on some major tranquilizers. They just stared off into space while all the little kids hit, poked, and screamed at them.Notice the look of concern on my face??? Josie kept trying to kiss the goats back. SO GROSS!A doped up goat.This guy was my favorite! What does the monkey say?Pretty soon there will be 4!This bird liked Josie. Or maybe he just wanted her sandwich.Little cutie!Amy's boys!Our little merekats!

0 comments: