3.17.2008

TAGGED

So Bonny tagged me to do 7 random facts about myself. I'm a pretty random person so these are only a few of many...
1) I am an organizational freak. Example - My closet HAS to be in a very certain order. Organized by sleeve length and color. Extra hangers must be removed immediately. My shoes are organized the same way and so is Josie's closet.
1B) I also LOVE to get rid of stuff. I am an anti-hoarder. I clean my closets out at least once a month and I swear, nothing makes me happier!
1c) I would also like to point out Andrew's side of the closet...When we first moved in, I tried to keep his side neat and tidy. However, it is an impossible task. Look at all those colors unsorted and hangers everywhere. I have an anxiety attack every time I look at it.
2) Josie has more shoes then I do. I'm not sure what it is, but little girls shoes are so precious! She has a pair to go with every color she could wear. She also has a bow to match each pair. For some reason people seem to think she's a boy without a bow. Never mind the earrings or that she is constantly in pink.
2B - Like I said, Josie's closet is organized just like mine. The random part is that I have NEVER paid full price for any of her clothes. I get a serious high off of a good deal!
3) I drink 2 things, Coffee and Water. And I ALWAYS have one of them with me. To those who know me, please notice the lack of a Starbucks cup. Yes it's true, I am slowly converting to making my own coffee (or having Andrew make me a latte). Hopefully this will allow me to buy my daughter more unneeded shoes.
4) I cannot have my belt loops show. It seriously makes my skin crawl to think about it. I have no idea what started this obsession. I think it started when I was trying to teach the girls in the youth group to dress modestly and one of my pointers was to be sure your belt loops were covered when you raised your hands. However, I have taken this to a whole new level.
5) Behind that computer is my buddy Amy. We sing together everyday at work and make up silly words to songs. While that is a random fact, it's not the one I'm using for #5. I constantly tell Amy what I'm doing or where I'm going if I leave our office. I'm sure this is really annoying, but there have been many times that I have had a complete conversation with her only to look up and see her walk into the room. Yup, she leaves and I don't know. It's hard to see if she's behind that computer or not! So telling her where I'm going is really a courtesy to save her from talking to herself.
6) I cannot cook to save my life. So I leave that to this amazing man right here. And now he has a helper! I never felt the need to learn to cook because my step dad and mom were great cooks. Now that I have my own family, I see that it would have been helpful to pay attention instead of just demanding that my burger be cooked in a pan instead of the grill. I attempted a few meals early in our marriage, but Andrew started to get pretty skinny, so I let him take over. Luckily Andrew loves to cook and I am one mean housekeeper, so it works out nice.
7) This one isn't so random as it is true. This little lady, changed my life forever. I have always wanted to be a mom, but I never imagined it would feel like this! There's something so powerful about the way we love eachother. There were times I was convinced that I would never have a child. I had almost given up. And it brings me to tears to think of what her life would have turned out like if we hadn't found eachother. I believe that we saved eachother.
So I don't have many people to tag, so I just tag Everett's World

0 comments: