10.29.2007

Mae Mae & Opa

We had such a great visit with Mae Mae & Opa! They flew in on my mom's birthday so she had a great gift...Josie! What a fun day to meet each other on! They watched her on Wednesday and Thursday and I took Friday off.
We spent a lot of time with Andrew's parents and shopping (of course!)
We also did some really cute crafts for her room. They didn't have the letter I for her name above her bed, but as soon as I get it I'll post a picture. They turned out SO cute!Josie tried some new foods too. We are trying to introduce new textures and flavors so she doesn't end up being as picky as her Daddy is! She tried (and loved) yogurt, peaches, cheese, melon, and avocado! She wasn't doing too great digesting meat, so we switched her over to Tofu so she could still get the protein. My little veg head! She wasn't too crazy about it, but she ate it.
There was nothing I would change about the weekend, well, I would have made it last longer! But other then that, it was perfect. I can't wait for them to come back. I really can't wait to take her up to Minnesota!
We finished off the weekend by going up to Trunk or Treat at the church. We are mean parents and won't let her have any sweets, so she didn't do much trick or treating! We got to show her off in her cute costume though! The cutest Ladybug ever!
We have a few Halloween events this week, so I'll be sure to post lots of pictures!

0 comments: