2.28.2012

What I Wore

Georgia is suffering from Seasonal Confusion.

Warm.  Cold.  Windy As All Get Out.  Warm Again.

After 10 years, I should be used to it but it still makes me crazy.

Here's a peek at what I've been wearing while trying to keep up with Mother Nature's Temperamental Nature.


Grocery Day - 50 degrees

black card - target; ruffle flower tank & jeans - ann taylor loft


 Sunday - Church (35 degrees)

striped sweater dress - h&m; jean jacket - gap; leggings - target; tan boots - dillards

Andrew recently pointed out that I've been dressing Josie like I dress myself.  
Case in point:


josie's striped dress - gymboree


Monday - Day OFF & Book Club (45 degrees)

dress - shop @ the beach; jean jacket - gap; leggings - 77kids; black boots - amy's


Wednesday - Bible Study (55 degrees)

striped button up - amy's cast off; grey card & skinny jeans - target; scarf - forever21; belt - gap

And a new messy hairdo to boot:



Friday - Babysitting, Target, Taxes (60 degrees)

purple & grey tank - target; cardigan & teal belt - gap; jeans - ann taylor loft; 
most essential accessory - coffee cup.



 Monday - Playdate with Ambo & Amy (65 degrees)

tie dyed shirt - from josie's party; grey tank & slouchy jeans - target


Monday Night - Hot Date w/ The Mister

coral dress - urban outfitters; grey cardi & black leggings - target; belt - gap; slouch boots - amy's


*Linking up with The Pleated Poppy and The Letter 4*


Photobucketpleated poppy

11 comments:

Jamie said...

whew girl! Seriously you looked that gorgeous all week!? Tell me your ways master yoda! Love!

Amanda said...

so is texas lol! i love your style girl!
xoxo
manda
http://forloveofacupcake.blogspot.com/2012/02/just-peachy.html

{annie_loo} said...

Well, I kept looking and would think 'that's my favorite, no, that's my favorite...' but got to the end and loved them all. cannot pick a favorite. they are all wonderful outfits and i love that they are affordable! SO GREAT!

Laura Burtis said...

I'm so jealous that it has been 65 in Georgia! I'm so ready for some Spring in Utah!! But instead, we've been hit with 2 freaking snow storms!! UGH!
You look adorable! The striped dress and pink dresses are my fave! Oh and I love your hair up with the braid! So cute!

ChristyB said...

Such cute outfits. Love them all!

ChristyB said...

Such cute outfits. Love them all!

thetwistedruffle said...

it's freezing here in seattle...snow flurries yesterday! ugh! i hate it!

but, i love your messy braid--now that's the cutest hairdo i've seen in a long time!!

Katie said...

love all of your outfits! especially your sunday outfit and your skinny belts over cardigans! beautiful!

DaniloandBrittney said...

You are darling.

Sherri said...

Love all your outfits. And the messy fancy up do. Crazy weather in Georgia too.

kimmer said...

Wow...you are cute!!! Keep on dressing Josie like yourself! She'll catch the great style.....little miss matched!!!